Please join us for our next neighborhood meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017, starting at 7 p.m.
Agenda items include:
- Your input needed: Preview of the Small Area Transportation Plan and presentation by Biko Associates.
- City election and voting information
- Open Forum (for your comments/announcements/questions, etc. not already on the agenda)
- Annual Meeting reminder – Our Annual Meeting and Board of Directors Election will be Nov. 21. If you have attended a WPCiA neighborhood meeting from November 2016 through this current meeting, you are eligible (and encouraged!) to run for a seat on teh board. But all WPCiA stakeholders are eligible to vote at our meetings, regardless of whether they have attended a previous meeting.
- Other news from and about our community
Meeting location: Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE, Minneapolis
WPCiA meetings are held at accessible locations. Please contact us at least seven business days in advance to request other accommodations.