Board Meeting Minutes
Redevelopment has been proposed for the Lowry Grove mobile home park adjacent to our neighborhood on Stinson Parkway at Lowry Avenue NE/Kenzie Terrace. A group of residents has been organizing meetings and collecting documents on the project, which WPCiA will post here as they become available. (See also information on the WPCiA Small Area Transportation Plan.)
- Feb. 21, 2017, Motion Passed by Windom Park Citizens in Action re: Proposed Lowry Grove Development
- Community meeting called by SAVNE Neighbors for a Livable Community for Monday, Feb. 13, 2017, 7 p.m. at St. Charles Borromeo Church Doran Hall. Details here.
- Letter from “Southern Gateway” Developer
- Environmental Assessment Worksheet
- City of Saint Anthony Village web site information on Lowry Grove
- WPCiA Traffic Study Review
Please join us for our next monthly neighborhood meeting Tuesday, May 16, starting at 7 p.m. at the Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE, Minneapolis.
All are invited and encouraged to participate in the discussion at the neighborhood meeting. Free child care provided by park staff during the meeting. Accessible location on bus lines. Free parking in lot and on adjacent streets. Contact WPCiA seven business days in advance to request other meeting accommodations.
WPCiA has launched a Small Area Transportation Plan (SATP) process that will involve substantial community engagement. We encourage all Windom Park stakeholders to become a part of this project – for example, by attending our meetings or becoming a part of the steering committee. Documents for the SATP will be posted here as they become available throughout 2016 and 2017.
NOTE: Steering Committee meetings are normally held the first Tuesday of the month, 7 p.m. at the Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE, unless otherwise noted. (Accessible location.)
- Technical Memo #1 (December 2016)
- Initial Draft – Neighborhood Issues Map (Fall 2016)
- January 17, 2017 SATP Memo (Community Meeting No. 1 Summary)
- PowerPoint Presentation at 1-17-17 Community Meeting (Presentation from Community Meeting No. 1)
- “Safe Routes to School” (Minneapolis Public Schools bike-walk routes)
- Traffic Study Review related to Lowry Grove redevelopment
- Lowry Avenue NE Plan (Hennepin County)
- WPCiA’s Johnson Street design concepts (drafts from 5/9/17 meeting)
- WPCiA’s 5/15/17 updated Johnson Street design concepts and streetscape details
See also: Lowry Grove redevelopment plans
Neighborhood Meeting Minutes (annual meeting and board election)
Board Meeting Minutes (no quorum)