Board of Directors Meeting – May 2023
May 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This is our monthly Board of Directors meeting for May, where we discuss program updates, general board business, and set future meeting agendas.
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 442 098 3112
Our agenda for this month currently includes:
- Review April Board Meeting Minutes 5 min
- Planning discussion for July annual meeting 15 min
- Pillsbury carnival tabling activity 10 min
- Park improvement discussion with NRP funds 15 min
- Vote: Add funds to home loan program 5 min
- Movie nights for the summer – events and scheduling 10 min
NOTE: If you are specifically interested in any agenda topics, please contact us to confirm it remains on the meeting agenda as the meeting date gets closer. If you have questions for the board or neighborhood concerns to raise, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 612-788-2192.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA) is a 501c3 non-profit that serves as the voice of Windom Park neighborhood in Northeast Minneapolis. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the neighborhood's contracting organization for the city's Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).