July 2022 Annual Meeting
July 26, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Windom Park Neighborhood Annual Meeting 2022
Each year, we give a summary of our activities, meet our neighbors, and explore what’s coming up in Windom Park neighborhood. Open to all residents, renters, property owners, business owners, and stakeholders.
Dhammaan deriska waa la soo dhaweynayaa!
Todos los vecinos son bienvenidos!
We’re meeting in person – join us outside the Rec Center building on the corner of Hayes St. and 23rd Ave. We are planning to be outside for this event, but in case of hot or inclement weather, we’ll move indoors.
At this meeting:
- We’re giving away a Ring® doorbell and gift cards to local businesses and restaurants – Join us for a chance to win!
- Get to know some new neighbors and meet the Board – Families and kids welcome!
- Hear about board activity for the past year and get an update on what’s coming up
- MNDoT to present an update on reconstruction projects for Central Ave. and University Ave.
- Group activity – tell us about your experience in Windom Park for our new goals
Everyone is welcome! For questions, comments, or ideas, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA) is a 501c3 non-profit that serves as the voice of Windom Park neighborhood in Northeast Minneapolis. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the neighborhood's contracting organization for the city's Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).