September 2022 Neighborhood Meeting
September 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for the September 2022 neighborhood meeting!
We will meet September 20th at 7pm at the Windom Park Rec Center (2251 Hayes St NE).
What we’re talking about this month:
- Presentation from Metro on plan development for
Central Avenue’s Bus Rapid Transit “F” Line
- Update by architect & property owner of
development at 2318 Johnson St NE
- Your input on strategies to equitably engage ALL
people in our community
- Updates and discussion around improvements at
- Ward 1 Update from Council Member Elliot Payne
Windom Park Neighborhood Meetings occur every-other-month on the third Tuesday. Everyone is welcome! For questions, comments, or ideas, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 612-788-2192.
WPCIA is a neighborhood-based nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with tax-exempt status. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the NRP (Neighborhood Revitalization Program) contracting organization for the Windom Park Neighborhood.