On the Agenda for the Aug. 20 Neighborhood Meeting
Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019 – 7 p.m.
- How to proceed with remaining Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) funds – report back to city by Sept. 10, 2019 on WPCiA plans.
- Neighborhood review and vote on variance requested for rebuilding house at 1423 19th Ave. NE destroyed by fire earlier this year.
- Neighborhood review and vote on request for Commercial Rehab Loan for 2201 Central Ave. NE.
- Neighborhood vote on Top 20 Vote-Getters in the Utility Box Art Wrap contest.
- Approve board recommendations on 2019-2020 WPCiA operational budget.
- Park update from the director
- Open Forum … and more
Location: Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE. Accessible location with free park-supervised child care during
WPCIA is a neighborhood-based nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with tax-exempt status. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the NRP (Neighborhood Revitalization Program) contracting organization for the Windom Park Neighborhood.