On the Agenda for the April 16 Neighborhood Meeting
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 – 7 p.m.
- Rain Garden Lottery – We will be helping to pay for up to eight rain gardens in the neighborhood. Applicants must be present to sign up and be chosen in the drawing. See details here.
- A community conversation with Minneapolis Police, Second Precinct
- Update from the Northeast Farmers Market
- pending – City of Minneapolis Transportation Action Plan
- “Business Highlight of the Month”
- pending – Get ready for spring and summer with a Master Gardener
- Small Area Plan Implementation Committee progress report
- Utility box art wraps update
- Neighborhood Open Forum
- Treats will be served!
- And more!
Location: Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE. Accessible location with free park-supervised child care during
WPCIA is a neighborhood-based nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with tax-exempt status. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the NRP (Neighborhood Revitalization Program) contracting organization for the Windom Park Neighborhood.