- State of Minnesota COVID-19 Hotline: (651) 201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Interpreters available.
- State of Minnesota School and Child Care Hotline: (651) 297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Interpreters available.
- City of Minneapolis questions, complaints, and information: 311 or (612) 673-3000
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA) is a 501c3 non-profit that serves as the voice of Windom Park neighborhood in Northeast Minneapolis. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the neighborhood's contracting organization for the city's Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).
- Eliminate Disparities – Learn more
- Encourage Healthy, Safe & Connected People – Learn more
- Develop Complete Neighborhoods – Learn more
- Ensure a Clean Environment – Learn more