Residential & Commercial Loan Programs
- 2% Interest, Revolving Loans from $1,000 up to $30,000. No income limit. Most non-luxury improvements are eligible, including many solar projects and energy-efficiency upgrades.
- Deferred Interest Loans of up to $5,000. May be forgiven if certain conditions are met. Income based.
- Matching Deferred Loans of up to $5,000. Income based and city condition-code rating based. May be forgiven if certain conditions are met.
- Emergency Loan Program – 0% APR, No monthly payments. Loan amounts from $500-5,000 and no down payment required.
- Commercial Loan Program – Fixed 2% APR, Loan amounts up to $50,000, Terms up to 10 years.
- See all the details and application forms here.
These opportunities are first come, first served, as long as funding remains. For home loan details, contact our office at (612) 788-2192 or directly to our loan administrator, CEE at (612) 335-5884. Application materials are available for download at www.mncee.org
Home Energy Efficiency Audit
WPCiA pays for 100% of your Home Energy Squad visit! This is a savings of up to $100. (Income levels below $100,000 may be eligible for free Energy Squad visits from the City of Minneapolis; check with the City of Minneapolis at 311 for availability.) This program is in conjunction with our home fix-up loan partners at the Center for Energy and Environment. Home Energy Squad visits include a team visit to your home to evaluate your energy-savings opportunities and to install a host of energy-efficient materials of your choice, such as:
- door weather stripping
- water heater blanket
- programmable thermostat
- compact fluorescent light bulbs
- high-efficiency showerheads
- faucet aerators
To schedule a visit, call (651) 328-6220. Visit the Home Energy Squad website for more information.
Home Security Rebate
Submit the application for up to a $200 rebate for investments made to the safety of your home. These include exterior security lighting, exterior motion detectors, steel security doors, dead-bolt locks, window security bars, security systems and more. Neighborhood residents, renters, and property owners can submit for one security rebate per year. See the application form for details.
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA) is a 501c3 non-profit that serves as the voice of Windom Park neighborhood in Northeast Minneapolis. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the neighborhood's contracting organization for the city's Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).