Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019 – 7 p.m.
- Discussion with Minnesota Department of Transportation about the I-35W “Gateway” project
- New! “Business Highlight of the Month”
- Attention neighborhood businesses: New organics/composting and recycling regulations coming. Hennepin County staff will fill us in.
- City of Minneapolis B-TAP program – Business Technical Assistance Program
- Commercial and home rehab loan information
- Update on proposal to fund raingardens in the neighborhood
- Neighborhood Open Forum
- And more!
Location: Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE. Accessible location with free park-supervised child care during meeting. Located near bus lines and free parking in adjacent lot or on streets.