If It’s Tuesday, Your Windom Park Neighbors Are In Action
Join your neighbors and get involved in your community …
- Third Tuesday of the Month: General Neighborhood meeting, 7 p.m.
- Fourth Tuesday of the Month: Board of Directors meeting, 7 p.m. All are welcome to attend.
Schedule subject to change. Meetings are held at the Windom Park Recreation Center, 2251 Hayes St. NE, Minneapolis, unless otherwise noted.
- May 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Windom Park Recreation Center (accessible location)
- June 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Central Ave NE
- June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Windom Park Recreation Center (accessible location)
- October 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at Northeast Farmers Market
WPCIA is a neighborhood-based nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with tax-exempt status. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the NRP (Neighborhood Revitalization Program) contracting organization for the Windom Park Neighborhood.