November 2022 Neighborhood Meeting
November 15, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for the November 2022 neighborhood meeting!
Todas son bienvenidos!
Dhamaan waa la soo dhawaynayaa!
We will meet Tuesday, November 15th at 7pm at the Windom Park Rec Center (2251 Hayes St NE).
What we’re talking about this month:
- Johnson St NE reconstruction project – Presentation from City of Minneapolis Transportation Department on plan development for the Johnson St NE “Quarry Intersection.” This intersection is scheduled for reconstruction in 2024-25 and is currently in the engagement phase, so join us to learn more, ask questions, and provide your input. Additional project information can be found here.
- Home energy efficiency programs – Learn about ways you can increase the energy efficiency of your home to stay warmer and save money this winter. Energy costs are expected to rise this winter, so take time to plan for upgrades now.
- Mural program on Windom Park building – WPCiA will be partnering with the City to install a mural on the Windom Park building near the playground. This is part of a larger, City-led initiative to beautify parks and install murals on walls that are regular targets of graffiti.
Windom Park Neighborhood Meetings occur every-other-month on the third Tuesday. Everyone is welcome! For questions, comments, or ideas, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 612-788-2192.
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA) is a 501c3 non-profit that serves as the voice of Windom Park neighborhood in Northeast Minneapolis. It is the city-designated citizen participation organization for this geographic area of Minneapolis, as well as the neighborhood's contracting organization for the city's Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).
- Eliminate Disparities – Learn more
- Encourage Healthy, Safe & Connected People – Learn more
- Develop Complete Neighborhoods – Learn more
- Ensure a Clean Environment – Learn more